With Christmas just a few weeks away the Holiday Parties are stacking up! This Sangria recipe brought to you by Starr Ranch Growers is an absolute must have, and I promise if you bring this to the party you will be everyone’s favorite guest! This Sangria was so simple and the flavor is out of this world! These apples were sent to me from Starr Ranch and they were easily the best apples I have ever had! They are so sweet and juicy, their flavor really is on a different level! Not to mention, their packaging was the BEST, it was customized to me!
- 1 bottle dry white wine ( I didn’t use a dry white, I like the sweeter Sangrias)
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 24 ounces ginger beer
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 JUICI Apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1 star anise pod (optional)
- Frozen cranberries for garnish
Like I said, this Sangria is super easy! Just make sure you make it the night before or at the latest a few hours…. here is what you will need to do:
- In a large pitcher you will want to stir in your wine, apple cider, apple cider vinegar, ginger beer, and lemon juice.
- Add in orange and apple slices.
- If you want to, add in cinnamon stick and star anise pod.
- Let sit for at least 2 hours (up to overnight).
- Serve over ice and garnish with frozen cranberries if desired.
Thats it! It really is so easy and one of the more affordable Sangria’s that I have made. I highly recommend doubling up on this recipe because everyone will want more than one! And make sure to check out Starr Ranch Growers site to order some of their amazing apples! Plus they have so many other amazing recipes to check out!