I have been an Ipsy subscriber for about 18 months now. I initially started with Ipsy because I figured at $10 a month what could I have to lose? Now, there are months where I get a bag that I don’t love, but overall I think this monthly subscription box is well worth it, and here’s why:
- You get to try out products that you typically would not buy yourself.
- You will fall in love with some of these products and they will become your new go to items.
- The bag’s products are ALWAYS worth more than $10.
- You get to personalize what items you would prefer based on your likes and needs such as skin, hair, and scent preferences.
- Once you are an Ipsy subscriber you have the option to add on sample sized products each month as well as the option to purchase full sized items at a discounted price.
- These are great items to keep as your travel size items- I always have a lotion and mascara in my diaper bag and I save the hair products and face washes for when I travel. They are so much nicer than the products I use to buy for vacation in the Target travel toiletries section.
- Awesome stocking stuffers- I keep the items that I don’t personally want to try or that I already have too many of and I use them in stockings or other small gifts throughout the year!
- SOMETIMES you get the full sized product which is awesome!
- The bags…. I LOVE the bags! Each month you get a new bag and it’s the best thing ever! I use these small bags to organize my diaper bag and purse. I have one for sunscreen, medicine, first aid, tethers, and so on! Not to mention, they make a great play time activity for the little ones!
So…. if you are on the edge and are wanting to try a monthly subscription… I say definitely give Ipsy a try! Give it a few months to really see if it’s right for you. Like I said, some months are definitely better than others, but overall it’s totally worth it. I have saved so much money on makeup over the past year by using the items I get in my Ipsy bag. Here are my top ten Ipsy items that I have received that are now my new favorites:
- Yensa- BC Foundation https://yensa.com/products/skin-on-skin-bc-foundation-travel-size
- Benefit Gimme Brow- https://amzn.to/30U2GmG
- Ouai Volume Spray- https://amzn.to/30Ts5gd
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation- https://amzn.to/30ZeunU
- Tarte Base Tape Primer- https://amzn.to/30PnawO
- OFRA Highlighter- https://amzn.to/2LGBjZD
- it Bye Bye Under Eye- https://amzn.to/2yec9sA
- HOOLA benefit Bronzer- https://amzn.to/2JSumCR
- Smashbox Studio Skin 24hr Concealer- https://amzn.to/2LFuQhF
- F.A.R.A.H angled brush- https://amzn.to/2SDHnmw
Use my referral link to sign up!