I know I say the same thing every year….but seriously, where did the summer go? We are weeks away from pumpkin spice season, so I am trying to hold on to summer evenings for a little longer! This S’mores Bar is always a huge hit, especially with the kiddos, and it’s so simple! What I love about this bar is that it allows everyone to fulfill their own sweet tooth. Whether they love mint chocolate chip or your traditional S’mores, this dessert covers all the bases! Plus… have you seen how many fun Marshmallow flavors they have these days!?!
Here are the recipes I shared with our S’mores bar:
- The Original- Graham Cracker, Chocolate & Marshmallow
- Grasshopper- Graham Cracker, Mint Chocolate Chip Marshmallow & Chocolate
- Hawaiian- Graham Cracker, Toasted Vanilla Marshmallow & an Almond Joy Bar
- Nutty Buddy- Graham Cracker, Marshmallow, and a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup (we went with the new thins and they were AMAZING)
- Birthday Cake- Graham Cracker, White Chocolate Bar, Vanilla Frosting & Sprinkles
Another bonus to this dessert bar is the fact that there is hardly any cleanup or setup time! And everyone gets to sit around the campfire and enjoy the summer evenings together!