What girl does not love to have her ring looking like it did when you first got engaged?! That sparkle of a brand new ring is so hard to keep up with, unless you take it to the jewelry store! That is until now…. I found the at home solution that will give your ring that “just engaged” look!
This is so easy! All you will need is:
- Windex (or any brand glass cleaner)
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Microwavable safe bowl
- Soft bristle tooth brush
- Pour 1/2 a cup of Windex into a microwavable safe bowl
- Add in 1tbs of dawn dish soap
- Microwave for 30 seconds with the bowl covered with a piece of paper towel. Be extra careful so it is not in the microwave for too long that it explodes! And be extra careful when you take it out so you do not burn yourself! Your Jewelry DOES NOT go in the microwave!
- Place your rings in the bowl and let them soak for at least 15 min, if you have longer let them sit!
- Remove your rings and gently brush with your soft bristled tooth brush.
- Rinse with warm water and you are good to go!!