If you have not tried this drink from Starbucks yet….you need to! It is no wonder that it has caught on so quickly, even when you are not sick! Another bonus to this drink, it can be easily replicated at home and you seriously can’t tell the difference. Check out this quick recipe to make your own Medicine Ball at home for less than $1 a serving!
Here is what you need:
- Peach Tea
- Citrus Green Tea (with spearmint)
- Honey (optional) but great for times when you are sick
Quick note- for the Tea, Starbucks uses the Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Tea and Peach Tranquility Tea. You can purchase these in a pair off of Amazon for $21.43, however, Target sells the Teavana Tea for less than $6 each, so it’s almost half the price at Target for the same tea count. I went ahead and just purchased the Organic Target brand Tea and it 100% tastes the exact same and was $6 for both boxes.
Once you have everything here is what you will need to do:
- Heat 1/2 a cup of lemonade (you can heat this in the microwave or steam it)
- Heat 1 cup of water and add it to your lemonade
- Add your desired amount of Honey & stir
- Add your tea bags